Bid on the Ultimate Manchester United Experience and support Find A Better Way
Football fans from around the world can bid to win an Ultimate Manchester United Experience, being auctioned to support Find A Better Way’s humanitarian projects.
Between now and 20 December 2018, anyone who wants a chance to win this amazing, once-in-a-lifetime package kindly donated by Manchester United, can visit charitystars.com/reddevils for full details.
The winning bidder can invite up to seven friends to join them in the Directors’ Box at a United home match during the 2018/19 season. The party of eight will also watch the first team players in a private training session at the AON Training Complex, enjoy a private tour of the facilities, and have a meet-and-greet with selected first-team players.
The package also includes:
- A private guided tour of the Old Trafford stadium
- A private guided tour of the Manchester United Museum
- Executive transportation to the tours and match
- Luxury hotel accommodation for 2 nights at the 5* Lowry Hotel in Manchester, inclusive of breakfast (four double occupancy rooms)
- On match day a warm welcome announcement from Stadium Announcer, champagne and canapes on arrival followed by full hospitality at a private table in one of the Club’s premium hospitality suites, a four-course meal, drinks and snacks and fully complimentary bar
- Seats in the Directors’ Box in the Sir Bobby Charlton Stand
- Professional pitchside photographs and with a Club Legend (dependent on availability)
- Eight Manchester United signed jerseys
- Manchester United Megastore vouchers to the value of £100 per person (£800 total)
For full details, including terms and conditions, please see charitystars.com/reddevils. Please Note: The match selection is subject to availability. Dates are subject to change up to 6 weeks before the scheduled date.
Find A Better Way would like to thank Manchester United for donating this once-in-a-lifetime prize, making this fundraising auction possible.